Use this gardening journal to plan and prepare for your spring, summer, and fall garden. Begin planning any time of the year with this notebook covering twelve months. Start at any place in the book and work through it in whatever order you please as the lists and charts are unmarked with the year.
Look ahead at your spring planting, plan for succession gardening, and even draw out your garden plan with gridded pages to help you visualize your space.
This journal contains 40 pages, with spreads for lists, fertilizing and pruning schedules, and harvest and preservation tables, along with winter planning.
The Gardener's Notebook details:
- Organized into spring planning, late spring, summer, and fall succession gardening, and winter planning sections.
- 40 pages with spreads of lists encompassing a full year in your garden
- Two page spreads for:
- - making lists of plants and seeds
- - gridded pages to sketch your garden plan
- - succession planting lists
- - shopping and inventory lists
- - soil amendments and fertilizers
- - harvest and yield tables
- - preservation notes
- - winter chore tables
- - fruit trees and berries harvesting
- - Measures 5" x 8.2" when closed
- - Printed on sturdy 60 lb. bright white recycled paper with a Kraft cover
- - Printed at Tiger Food Press on an Epson inkjet printer using fadeless ink
Shipped in a sturdy mailer straight to your door.
This product is available wholesale, please don't hesitate to contact me if you're a retailer interested in carrying this notebook!